Ambon - Nusalaut - Saparua


I am so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open long enough to write this post, but I wanted to share with everyone how our trip to Ambon days ago. I will let the pictures do the talking. All I can say was it was wonderful trip.


Yes, we had a wonderful days in Ambon or in my beautiful small island - Ameth. It took us three hours from Tulehu (Ambon) to Ameth by a small boat. Lucky me, no waves. The name of island is Nusalaut and there are seven villages in that island

One day Alex and I went on a day trip around the island of Nusalaut, passing through 7 villages. We walked the 24 KM island accompanied by my 3 cousins. We start at 6.15 am and got home around 8 pm. It should been 5 hours but we stoped in the first village - Akong to have a drink a Sageru made from Mayang tree. Don't drink to much if you don't want to get drunk. At the 3th village - Titaway again we stop to have a lunch and Alex decided to take a nap at the beach for about three hours than we continued to walk in the afternoon. Back home around 7 in the evening. So tired but happy!

Back to the main island, Ambon we did a day trip to Natsepa Beach. I had the famous Rujak Natsepa, tropical fruits like papaya, pineapple, jambu, mango etc mix all together and put peanut on the top. Oh man it was Lekker!

You only find that kind of food in Natsepa beach, eat it while watching bambu gila (crazy bamboo dance). It is a mystical dance, play with a group of seven strong men hold a bamboo stick while a magician casts magic over the bamboo. Very interesting!

You know, I've never seen the clear blue sky like I saw there, here in Jakarta (of course!) or Bogor. I remember many years ago, my close friend told me that in his country the sky always blue not grey and clowdy. And years after that, I could see a blue sky in Kings Park, Perth back in 2004 on our wedding day. This time on our holiday in Ambon I could see the blue sky again.

We had a nice flight Jakarta - Ambon even it took 6 hours, departure at 11pm and arrivel at 7 am (Ambon times) transit two times in Surabaya and Makasar. The worst one was when we flew back to Jakarta, we got bad weather during the three hours and twenty minutes (direct fligtht).You know, five minute before landing I saw the sky was grey. Why I couldn't see my blue sky here in Jakarta?

Oooohhhh...I should stop now
zzzzzzzzzzz.....

Comments

Popular Posts