Fight For My Love

In life,

We must keep our faith and believe that we can only do good to others and do good to our self. In reality, people will cherish you, respect you, love you but others will abuse you, betray you, using you. These unloving people is the last ones you need in your life. You did the best to do the good thing, and you have the equal right with the rest of human being in the world, to be respected and treated equally. Fight for your right and do not let those people think that you too must suffer just because they suffer from their inability to love.

Today and until my last day, I will fight for mine, my boy is my precious treasure and somebody who claimed to have right on him, somebody who betray and abuse our little family. I will taking care and loving him everyday of my life. I will not give up. God will hold my hand and those loving people will help me to find a way to lead us away from this person for good. Thank you God.

Popular Posts