The City I Call Home




With the discovery of gold in the 1850s, Melbourne became one of the wealthiest cities in the British Empire, just behind London. This wealth reflected in the form of the local buildings, with many ornaments and Victorian influence. The constructions explored the shapes and forms of stones, bricks and mortar, with elaborate finishing.

We also can see old Victorian houses, beautiful flowers growing in the yard are always nice to look at. Melbourne is different from other cities in Australia that I have visited.

I am grateful to live in Melbourne, the capital of Victoria and also Australia’s second-largest city. From day one I know, I am falling in love with this city. It ended up becoming my favorite city in the world. It has so many great places to eat, alleys filled with amazing street art, lots of live music and some of the best coffee I've ever had.

With a photography background, I never get tired of capturing every corner of this beautiful city. The laneways of Melbourne hold so many hidden gems just waiting to be discovered.

Since the beginning, my partner has always been enthusiastic about taking me to explore this beautiful city and he did that during my stay with him in Melbourne. Melbourne is one of the great street art cities of the world. We spend a lot of weekends looking for good food in Melbourne and exploring interesting places around where we live. We enjoy outdoor activities together.

Melbourne you are so beautiful and I am in love with you.

JOINT STATEMENT OF THE SOCIAL ASPECTS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP

Comments

Popular Posts