Tomato and Sausages Soup



Same as yesterday, the weather today is cool and I decided to make soup. I remember when I was little, it was practically a bowl of soup everyday. I enjoy soup year round.

For today lunch I decided to make Tomatoes and Sausages Soup. I made it because it was an easy recipe and because I love sausage and tomatoes soup.

Blender tomatoes first to make them quicker to cook. For vegetables - I used corn  and peas because those that I had  but you can replace them with whatever vegetables you want to use up. If you use carrot, you must add it before adding tomatoes liquid to let it cook and get soft. 

Jackie | Balaclava


Tomato and Sausages Soup

1. Heat the butter then saute the garlic and onions
2. Add chili and continue cooking until fragrant.
3. Then add the tomato liquid and water. Stir well.
4. Add sausage pieces, corn and peas. add seasoning, salt, pepper and nutmeg. stir well and taste.
5. Add cornstarch liquid to thicken the soup. stir well.
5. Remove from the stove and serve immediately

Comments

Popular Posts