76 or 77 It Doesn't Matter

 


It's been two years without you but even though you're not here with me physically, I know that you are always with me in spirit. 

Hari ini kalau mama masih ada adalah hari ulang tahunnya yang ke 76 tahun hm.. 77 seharusnya karena mama pernah cerita saat masuk kerja umurnya dibuat setahun lebih muda karena tuntutan kerjaan saat itu. Biasanya dihari ulang tahun selalu ada nasi kuning di meja makan tapi hari ini saya mau buat kue aja. Mama juga suka makan cake yang manis, semanis mama... I miss you so much mom.

COLD MONDAY MORNING
Happy Monday. Happy winter. What a fantastically windy and rain. It's a very cold Monday morning. I am not a fan of winter. Melbourne may be known for its fickle weather - the city has been described as having four seasons in one day. 

However, no matter the circumstances I always have reason to rejoice and be thankful! So bring your own sunshine on these gloomy dismal winter days and rejoice! 

Have a blessed one and enjoy a warm cup of what you love.
Jackie | Balaclava

Comments

Popular Posts